GeneRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Company information:
Paner Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
(Paner Trading and Service Limited Liability Company)
Abbreviated company name: Paner Kft. (hereafter: Service Provider)
Registered address: 7100 Szekszárd, Holub u. 1. fsz. 1.
Tax number: 25733817-2-17
Issuing authority: Szekszárdi Törvényszék Cégbírósága – (Szekszárd General Court)
Company registration name: 17-09-011003
Phone number: +36 70 433 0134
Name of contact person: Molnár Attila
Contact phone number: +36 70 433 0134
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Language of the contract: English
The language of the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) is English, and the courts of Hungary shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
Interpretations of these regulations, including anything not covered in these terms and conditions, are governed by Hungarian law, with special regard to the provisions of Act V of 2013 in the Civil Code (“Civil Code”). All mandatory provisions of the relevant legislation shall apply to the parties even without any specific stipulation.
These GTC are valid from 1st January 2021 and will remain in force until revoked. Paner Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató KFT. (hereafter Service Provider) is entitled to unilaterally amend the GTC. The Service Provider shall publish the amendments on the website 10 (ten) days before they enter into force.
The Service Provider reserves all rights with regards to the website and any detail thereof, the content appearing on it, as well as the distribution of the website. It is prohibited to process and sell the content appearing on the website, or any part thereof, without the written consent of the Service Provider.
3. PRODUCT AND SERVICES:
- Cleaning, renovation, and maintenance of ventilation systems,
- Replacement of gravity and motor draft boosters for ventilation systems,
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen ventilation systems and extractors,
- Repair and lining of Rainflex rainwater drainage lines with FuránFlex Technology,
- Chimney lining with unique and effective FuránFlex technology,
- Lining Rainwater lines with non-intrusive Repipe technology
- Lining Sewage lines with non-intrusive Repipe technology and short section pipe lining with Short Liner technology,
- Swedish Repipe technology,
- UV TyvLiner technology.
4. Request for quotation and purchase process:
a) Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a quote via the website. Your request must contain the following information:
- Customer name,
- Phone number,
- Tax number,
- Contact details of the representative,
- Services required (e.g. rainwater or sewage chamber inspection, cleaning of the ventilation system, lining and repair of stormwater and sewage pipes, or chimney lining).
b) Issue a quote based on the parameters supplied or obtained by us.
c) Acceptance of the quotation by the Customer.
d) Signing the contract (with clear deadline and contracted amount).
e) For services where we require an initial deposit, the deposit is paid in advance.
f) Action the work required.
g) Completion of work and issuing the compliance certification.
h) Issue invoice for work carried out.
The service provider offers a 1 year garantee on the work they carry out.
If the Customer detects an error and reports the error to email@example.com during the guarantee period, it will be investigated. In the event that the issue can be established to be due to the Service Provider, it will be remedied by the Service Provider.
If it is established that the defect is not due to the Service Provider, the cost of the call out fee and any repair costs must be paid by the Customer.
- Manufacturers provide a 3 year warranty for draft extensions:
The warranty only covers issues arising from a manufacturing defect.
Where there is evidence of improper operation, external impact, or general damage, the warranty is invalid!
Installation work: 1 year
- Manufacturers provide a 20 year synthetic resin warranty in pipe lining technologies:
Installation work: 1 year
- Manufacturers provide a 25 year warranty for Furánflex technology, Rainflex and Furánflex:
Construction: 1 year
- The Service Provider offers a repair and replacement warranty for state-of-the-art gravity and motor draft enhancers with Gravi-Szell hybrid technology:
3 + 2 years warranty
If the customer decides to cancel the contract after the contract enters into force, any deposits will not be refunded or returned and will be considered as a cancellation fee.
7. DISPUTE ISSUES AND TERMINATION WITH CAUSE
The Parties undertake to settle their disputes primarily by negotiation. If this does not lead to a resolution, the enforcement of lawsuits, claims and demands arising from this legal position, as well as in matters not regulated in detail in this Agreement, shall be governed by the applicable legal measures.
The contracting parties acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kaposvár District Court for litigation and claims arising from the legal relationship.